Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Bulk Of My Photography Portfolio

Most of my digitally filed photography portfolio is now on my new myspace site. There are Maine 1969 photos, and Okinawa 1970-71 photos, and this century's Baltimore City and Fells Point and Baltimore County and a lot of superb Dundalk Maryland photographs, plus a solid variety of other shots on my myspace pics pages.

I believe that there is something on there for most everyone to enjoy.

You can see the strength and breadth and depth of my talent for certain.

You will see who I am inside.

Just keep in mind that I am a very low-income US Army veteran disabled by a bad back and a good dose of depression, who had to produce this work without the benefits of any financial gain. I was forced to use old banged up photo equipment at times. And I worked hard at my photography.

Most of the photographs on here were custom hand printed by me in the wet lab at Dundalk Community College. Most notably, my Urban Design Assistance Team pics were not. I had to use generically printed ones for that web page.

I have more great photos printed and many good negatives to work with.

I have desperate and determined plans for many more photographs I desire to produce.

Unfortunately, I am about bankrupt in everyway.

So consider the photographic and written work I have published on here and in numerous other places all over the Internet to be a damned good example of what I have done, am doing, and will do, when and if I can.

I have a lot of work to do to be anywhere near satisfied at all.

I hope that you enjoy some of the photographic work which I have on there, and also on other web sites too.

Thank you.

My myspace name is ursusdave.

www.myspace.com/ursusdave












jmj properties
bethlehem steel










No comments: