Saturday, May 8, 2021

My Ft. Howard and John Infantino Facebook Message to Congressman Ruppersberger

On December 21, 2013 I sent the following Facebook message to Maryland Congressman Dutch Ruppersberger, about the Ft. Howard VAMC property being leased to conman John Infantino. I have to post it as snipped images, overlapping so that they are clearly one message. This is to show that I have contacted Ruppersberger about the Fort Howard fiasco and John David Infantino's multiple other scams. This for those who question the work I have been doing for years, and doubt it, and for any reporters or investigative law enforcement who should have gone after John Infantino years ago.

The only link in it that still works is for my blog, but you cannot click on the links you'd have to write them in. John David has taken down the Federal Asset Management and Bayside at Ft Howard scam web sites. 

John D. Infantino committed major frauds, against every American Citizen tax payer, veterans, and on and on around the world. He is till at it somewhere. The VA and other con game victims of his need to know and learn not to have such cons by anyone run on them.  






No comments: