Monday, June 16, 2008

What Great Wrong Did My Family Do To Finley and Martha Clarke?

Does anyone anywhere know of any real wrong that my family did to cause my Aunt Martha and Uncle Finley Clarke to refuse to have anything to do with us for about the last two decades of Fin and Marty's lives?

What did we do to Finley and Martha?

That is all I want to know.

What was so bad about us that may have rightfully kept my mother from seeing her brother Finley one final time before she died? As she had once requested, via my sister and over the phone, of Martha--my mother's childhood and adult life friend, for nearly five decades--Marty.

Finley and Martha had to have told some of their friends and Martha's family members why.

Just tell me.

My email is: ursusdave (at) verizon (dot) net


David Robert Crews Copyright 2008





No comments: